Magento Architect at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
For those applicants in Pacific and Mountain tIme zones- Working hours may be 9:00am - 5:00pm CST. Please consider this when applying.
Rightpoint Commerce is looking for a Magento Architect to work with our world class clients in Developing and Architecting custom Magento solutions.
We’ll need you to:
- Develop and architect, custom Magento solutions
- Maintain Magento budget templates
- Provide back end budgets for new build and enhancement requests
- Approve and collaborate on development lifecycle deliverables including PSDs, Wireframes, Base Styles, Development / Code, QA Issues and resolution
- Review developer code and project delivery to maintain and improve code quality control and adherence to standards
- Contribute to and review back end developer standards and training plans
- Guide and mentor the back end development team
- Develop and maintain work plans
- Maintain and evolve development process
- Participate in recruiting activities and events
You must have:
- Significant experience architecting solutions with Magento
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
- Optimized web server configurations and have experience scaling web applications
It’d be great if you had:
- Experience leading teams and architecting solutions on Magento builds
- Digital agency experience
- Experience in managing client relationships, across all levels of the organization
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.