Manager, Restaurant Success (Associates) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Grubhub Manager, Success role is a great opportunity to leverage your leadership and operational skills to make an impact across our entire success team. You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s success infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the success team while also managing a team of Associate Account Advisors. You’ll need to understand change management, leadership, process improvement and be able to command respect from the entire team.
- Lead, motivate and support a team of 11 Associate Account Advisors focused on managing and owning changing corporate initiative projects
- Ensure team organization utilizing most current tools, methods and processes. Our best practices are documented, standardized and used consistently throughout success organization.
- Develop and coach team members and manage the day to day workflows. Monitor performance and initiate actions to strengthen results and help achieve career advancement
- Identify projects and initiatives for the associate accounts advisors to prioritize and own to better streamline and align to the larger company and department initiatives
- Identify, implement and execute on potential projects that will address success impediments or allow the team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities
- Actively identify and pursue strategic and operations objectives and successfully plan, implement and execute
- Audit department rate matches and creates trackers to enhance the departments ability to streamline and reduce errors. Create team and department contests to encourage collaboration and increase department numbers to achieve goals
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- Experience working with Restaurant Owners
- Managing a small team (8-11 team members) is preferred, however, not required
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar toolset
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.