About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
As a Manager in our Restaurant Success department, this position will be guiding and developing a team of Account Advisors through the sales process for the Grubhub Direct product. The Account Advisor team's focus is to expand our Grubhub Direct product into our broader restaurant network.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, motivate, and support a team of 10-11 Account Advisors who are selling the Grubhub Direct product into existing, contracted restaurants on the Grubhub platform
- Develop the team’s sales skills to and teach them to build relationships with their portfolio of restaurant accounts
- Work with each individual on your team to meet or exceed goals for account retention, enhancement, and our online ordering products
- Conduct individualized 1:1 meetings with each team member monthly to discuss pipelines, activity performance, and progress to personal goals
- Facilitate a team meeting at least once a month
- Listen to sales calls and assess them for quality and development purposes
- Encourage team involvement and evolvement with our products and company initiatives.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects related to our restaurant accounts or our team’s tools and products
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of Sales or Account Management experience
- 2+ years of Sales Management experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be a clear communicator and comfortable on the phone.
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing a team of people
- Effective analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Experienced with Salesforce.com or similar toolset
- Proficiency in additional languages strongly preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]