Join VillageMD as a Manager, Supply Chain Operations in Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Supply Chain Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In this role, you’ll be accountable for designing and executing a supply chain strategy that supports the efficient flow of supplies throughout the organization. You will support the Practice Management & Support Services team in building and delivering the required supply chain infrastructure, including the necessary tools and technology, to successfully launch Village Medical clinics and serve as a stand-alone offering to our independent provider partners.
How you can Make a Difference
- Developing processes and workflows to execute on a supply chain strategy within our employed clinics, while also extending capabilities to independent provider partners
- Designing an efficient reporting structure with a set of KPIs to appropriately manage high-cost supply chain areas like Vaccines and Medical Supplies
- Inventorying, analyzing and negotiating vendor contracts at the market and national level that bring value to VillageMD and Village Medical through growth
- Engaging newly acquired practices to support process improvement and integration with Village Medical supply chain and procurement workflows
- Collaborating with leadership across VillageMD and Village Medical teams to solidify the practice management infrastructure for the successful launch of Village Medical clinics
Skills for Success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- Previous hands-on experience with value-based care initiatives and/or positively influencing quality outcomes
- You have a strong sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You demonstrate humility through your actions, relationships and communications with others
- You are solutions-oriented and can navigate within ambiguity comfortably
Experience to Drive Change
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of relevant, progressive operations experience; ideally a background that has used data to drive operational decision making
- Deep knowledge and understanding of healthcare financial and operational data and reporting as well as healthcare technology
- Demonstrated success partnering with physicians and their care teams in a patient and provider-centric manner to effect change and improve processes and outcomes
- Proven program development experience including past experiences building cohesive process and supporting structure in a geographically dispersed, complex business structure
- Desire to be hands-on with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to drive desired outcomes
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage and pivot between competing priorities
- Proven experience operating successfully within ambiguity; a results-oriented professional who can make sense of chaos to continually deliver desired results
- A flexible mindset and personality; someone who can demonstrate the ability to think outside the box and formulate creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication, a high attention to detail, and critical problem-solving skills to garner credibility and develop strong relationships
- Ability to gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results
- Ability and willingness to travel 25 - 50% to VMD markets to support launch efforts
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.