Manager, Workforce Management at OppLoans
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
- Lead a growing team of Workforce and Real-Time Analysts in building workforce management capabilities across the organization
- Reporting to VP, Strategy & Operations and having 3-5 direct reports
- Provide ongoing support and oversight of the day-to-day omni-channel contact center operation as it relates to forecasting, staffing, scheduling, capacity and service level management
- Serve as the expert for our systems, Monet WFM and Five9 contact center software (including managing IVR and skill routing)
- Improve inbound and outbound call campaigns, modifying based on strategic initiatives and changes in customer behavior
- Monitor contact center KPIs and SLAs; provide leadership with insight into performance, trends, opportunities, and risks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of workforce management experience with 2+ years at manager level or above
- This position is located in Chicago and will require time in office on a regular basis
- Experience motivating and leading a team
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) required, SQL proficiency is plus
- Experience in omni-channel (call, email, chat) contact center integrated with Salesforce platform
- Experience in remote / virtual workforce enablement and management in medium/large-scaled customer-facing operations preferred
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and cost analysis
- Experience with strategic skill-based routing and/or IVR design a plus
- Experience with Verint Monet and/or Five9 software a plus
Define your career at OppLoans
- Define the Mission (days 1-30): You will understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your role at OppLoans plays a part in that.
- Define your Goals (months 1-3): You will be able to understand your role expectations and identify goals with your manager and mentor(s) to fulfill those expectations.
- Define your Belonging (months 3-6): You will understand OppLoans’ culture and have opportunities to engage with and impact that culture. Employee-led communities and programs, like our wellness program Project Opptimism, are offered to help with community connection both virtually and in-person.
- Define your Journey (6 months - 1 year): You will feel confident in your abilities to execute in your role and know the next step you will take to develop your career.
Compensation and Benefits
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
EEOC Statement: OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.