Market Support, Driver Specialist
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We are hiring for a Market Support Driver Specialist position. The Market Support Driver Specialist is responsible for recruiting and engaging excellent independent contract drivers to work with Grubhub at specific enterprise accounts They will monitor specific metrics and work internally and cross functionally to ensure delivery partners are satisfied and meeting the enterprise account needs.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Develop a system to backfill drivers and be ready to immediately staff enterprise accounts- this will be done by establishing new allies in areas to recruit from (ie. contacts, job fairs, etc.)
- Effectively communicate enterprise account needs to drivers and driver needs to enterprise accounts
- Manage virtual and on the ground events- working with vendors, coordinating travel, shipping promotional materials and conducting email correspondence with drivers
- Oversee background check process and assist prospective contractors during the process
- Review service and block data daily to ensure all enterprise stores are properly staffed
- Proactively troubleshoot potential block fill shortages for all accounts
- Develop excellent relations with drivers to build trust and professionalism
- Develop periodic check ins with drivers and enterprise accounts to ensure great communication between all parties
You Should Have
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success and want to grow within a top tech company. Thinking on your feet and openness to develop a diverse skill set while wearing different hats is a must. Finally, willingness to grow, take on responsibility, and learn as much as possible is what will set candidates apart. This position is ideal for a competitive, good natured individual driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Driver and/or personnel management experience is preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking system a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership ability
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient knowledge of Google Office products
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Recruiting or community organizing experience preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401K plan with guaranteed match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.