Marketo Administrator (Marketing Business Analyst) at OneSpan
OneSpan is currently seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented with deep technical expertise MARKETING AUTOMATION ADMINISTRATOR to join the Marketing Operations team. The Marketing Automation Administrator will be primarily responsible for creating, testing, and maintaining all aspects of our Marketo instance, and all integrated applications.
The marketing operations team has global oversight and responsibility for the integrated technology stack that underpins the sales and marketing departments and that ultimately ensure leads and contacts get to the right person, at the right time with the most information. The operations team works closely with marketing and sales leadership to create the best possible efficiency gains using state of the art technology and business modelling. As a key member of the broader global marketing team, you will interact with all marketing functions including lead generation, content development, digital marketing, product marketing, and corporate communications.
We are looking for not only a subject matter expert in marketing automation but also a professional with business process experience in applying technology to bring about improvements and resolutions.
- Ensure our Marketo instance is best-in-class to support global business requirements
- Operate, configure, troubleshoot, and administer Marketo as well as configuring Salesforce and other 3rd party tools platforms
- Proactively review and identify areas to increase efficiencies with automation
- Help evolve the global marketing tech stack administration & execution including evaluating new technologies to build out our stack.
- Stay on top of marketing automation developments, industry trends, and best practices particularly concerning demand generation and optimized performance, and collaborate with Sr Manager, Marketing Operations on Marketo strategy, architecture, and processes
- Create functional programs & campaigns at the direction of internal clients within marketing automation and meet key deliverable timelines as well as creating and optimizing automated campaigns, landing pages, forms, etc. in Marketo.
- Sett up, maintain and optimize lead scoring models in Marketo
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, and participate in cross-functional data hygiene/governance initiatives and maintain data quality for the global marketing database.
- Keep system users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Create and maintain detailed documentation including operational processes, workflows, and training documents.
- Collaborate with the email marketing team to optimize performance
- Administrator integrated applications (predictive scoring, webcast platform, etc.) and platforms
Minimum Requirements: (sometimes called Qualifications and Skills)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an administrator in Marketo.
- Extremely detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task well in a fast-paced, growth driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility to multi-task across projects with varying deadlines.
- Adobe Certified Expert- Marketo Engage Business Practitioner
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with B-to-B results-oriented demand generation and digital marketing campaigns
- A working knowledge of data retention practices and privacy laws, including CASL, GDPR and CCPA a plus
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer. For more information please visit our Privacy Center