Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator at Wipfli
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Wipfli LLP is seeking candidates for the role of Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator. This role offers a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow as an individual and a technology professional. Boring? Never! Experience working with different industries, clients, teams, and a vast array of technologies. Be part of a winning team. Interact and learn from colleagues and as you grow in your career pay it forward and teach and mentor others. This position is primarily responsible for architecting Enterprise Mobility + Security suite offerings with a focus on endpoint management for mobile and Windows 10 devices, identity security and the Microsoft Defender stack including Defender for Identity, EndPoints and 365 . Work for a highly respected and growing Firm you will be proud of and where new ideas are always encouraged. Change your career trajectory and join our team of dynamic, resourceful, and caring associates.
What you love to do
- Always anticipating what needs to be done and ruthlessly prioritizing work
- Create lasting relationships with clients and associates built on trust and mutual respect
- Helping others leverage their time and/or resources better
- Finding satisfaction in the success of others
- Delivering results for your team every time
- Calmly helping to pull off the impossible when the odds are against us
- Giving and receiving the gift of feedback in a positive way
- Going beyond your job description
What you should know
Our business model was built on finding unconventional ways to drive innovation and realize value in a dynamic and growing industry. By leading with technology at our firm we are better able to help clients innovate with technology. This makes our firm unique.
No two days are alike in this role – however you will be part of a team of experts where no one worries alone. Our team philosophy is that there is no work beneath any of us. By respecting all work equally, we enhance collaboration and strengthen relationships. Clearly, we value versatility and the ability for those who can perform quality work across many areas.
We value working smart and delivering results – we believe it is up to every associate to achieve or exceed their goals. Feedback is essential and necessary to help shape and define the working relationship. Everyone is motivated to help each other improve. Challenge yourself to perform at a higher level than you ever have. Exceptional performance will be rewarded and recognized.
What You’ll Do Once Here
- Responsible for supporting the development and deployment of solutions using the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility + Security suite.
- Responsible for supporting the development and deployment of solutions using the Microsoft 365 Defender stack including Defender for Identity, EndPoints and 365.
- Provide pre-sales technical support for scoping client facing solutions using the EM+S suite and Defender stack.
- Work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
- Document all configurations for future support purposes and Disaster Recovery.
- Assist with thought leadership around new service offerings using the Office 365 platform.
- Execute on projects related to Office 365 and specifically the Enterprise Mobility + Security suite.
Relevant Experience and Mindset
- Obtained or working towards the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification
- Current administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload.
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Office 365 specifically with Enterprise Mobility + Security suite and Microsoft Defender technologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines.
- Ability to observe, think critically, and demonstrate a rational thought process and linear thinking.
- Strong written and verbal skills are very important for this position.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.