NA Systems Integration Business Tools Manager at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best!
Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission-critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers.
- Maintain and manage the configuration, testing, updates and deployment of NA SI business tools such as Kissflow, Walkme, ProjectPlace, etc
- Directs and coordinates the work activities of the tools team
- Responsible for allocating necessary resources to meet project objectives, corporate, financial, and customer satisfaction goals
- Define short and long term SI tools roadmap/lifecycle, to plan for migrations and updates
- Lead the efforts to refine and upgrade quoting tools such as the SI Configurator, Civil estimating tool (MSSA), etc
- Liaison of the NA SI Ops team to the MSI IT team
- Business process definition/optimization
- Tools knowledge
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project Management in a matrixed multi-disciplinary environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
The candidate may live anywhere in the US with access to a major airport for necessary travel.
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of project management experience
- OR 5+ years of project/program management or engineering experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.