Network Cloud Consultant
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As an Azure Network Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to ensure client success with Azure. You will be responsible for the analysis, design and planning of infrastructure and architecture of solutions in Azure, and other related technologies. The role is a technical client-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end client cloud deployment experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-facing roles and have success leading technical discussions with senior executives that drive key decisions and implementation.
A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation, and support of cloud solutions, and exhibit superior communication skills.
As a 3Cloud Azure Networking Consultant, you assist in design, project scope and working with our Architects to deploy Azure-based solutions that exactly meet our client’s needs.
- Work with the sales team to support sales efforts by setting the cloud vision, providing thought leadership and strategy to our clients.
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects and workshops, overseeing the work of other consultants.
- Ability to understand the business needs and propose a technology solution that addresses the associated requirements.
- Proven ability to communicate at multiple levels of a mid-size to enterprise-level organization.
- Ability to work equally as effective independently or in a team environment.
- Assist sales and consulting team in driving new opportunities and educating clients on applicable technology solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to shift priorities as needed and function in a highly dynamic environment.
- Have a strong aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies
- 2+ years of consulting or relevant experience implementing and supporting diverse network environments
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cisco networking
- Advanced understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructures
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
The candidate should have advanced skills / certifications in three or more of the following areas:
- Network Security / Firewall
- Packet Capture and interpretation
- Network performance monitoring and optimization
- VPN – IPsec / SSL
Additional Qualifications a plus:
- CCNP or equivalent experience
- Cisco VoIP – Unified Communications, Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- Citrix NetScaler
- Storage Networking
- Windows Server
- Azure / AWS
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- VMWare Certified Associate (VCA)
- Experience creating and deploying Infrastructure as Code
- Familiarity with ITIL, Agile (SAFe, Scrum) frameworks
- Hybrid cloud experience
- Experience with Wireless networking
- Experience with Azure, O365, or IBM Cloud
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS regulatory compliance