Office Manager (part-time)
At Topstep, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
In order to keep our team and our business running smoothly, we’re looking for an organized, positive person to be our Office Manager! Our Director of HR has been dutifully keeping our kitchen stocked with snacks, our file cabinet full of office supplies, and our monthly birthday celebrations festive, but it’s time to bring in someone who can focus solely on maintaining a positive office environment. We’re looking for someone who can commit to a schedule of 15-20 hours per week, and we’re flexible on what that schedule looks like.
The successful candidate will also have a genuine enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and be able to excel in a fast-paced, high energy start-up environment.
Excited about this opportunity? Read on, keeping in mind that we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. Topstep believes that diverse people and ideas result in better business, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
The Role, along with everything you’d expect
- The part-time Office Manager role is an ideal opportunity to work for a company which really values its team members
- The role is a great fit for candidates who pride themselves on being able to predict the needs of others and constantly impress with their organization and planning
- After training, the Office Manager should work independently and will be the go-to contact for our entire team for office and building-related questions
- You’ll be the behind-the-scenes force who keeps our cereal stock full, troubleshoots unexpected IT issues, keeps the kitchen and conference rooms tidy, communicates important information about the building or office to the team, and so much more!
- Speaking of so much more, we expect things to pop up and hope you’ll be our go-to when they do
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous work experience and/or interest in office administrative role. We’d love to find someone who understands the value of this work, and is willing to do it with a caring and positive attitude
- Technology and computer savvy or willing to learn. You’ll help set up laptops for our new team members, remote login for all-hands meetings, and coordinate troubleshooting for any wifi and printer issues
- Smart and approachable. Our entire company will rely on the Office Manager for aspects of different projects, and we're team players. As the employees are our clients, establishing a great rapport is one of the most important aspects of the role
- Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate clearly across the company. As a small company, we always have a lot going on, and we rely on our teams to have the skills to navigate the best way to accomplish our goals.
- Excellent English writing skills, attention to detail, time management skills, and overall positive attitude. We thought these were assumed, but better safe than sorry.
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- #TopstepTravel, a semi-regular raffle for luxury accommodations in a variety of cities
- Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Casual work environment and dress code
Is TopstepTrader the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.