At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We have just been named the #1 mid-size company to work for by Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work (2021), in addition to being recognized as a one of the best workplaces in Chicago several years in a row (2018-2021 Crain’s, 2019-2021 Built In Chicago). We’ve achieved this honor by emphasizing diversity, excellence, integrity, appreciation, collaboration, creativity and camaraderie, as well as offering a very competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. All Campus is committed to fostering professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep employees happy, healthy, and passionate about the work we do.
All Campus is looking for team players who are highly motivated to deliver exceptional results for one of the leading providers of online program management solutions for higher education. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys coming up with new ideas, is comfortable communicating them to a variety of stakeholders and other managers, and who is excited by the prospect of working constantly to improve performance.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the planning, organization, and controlling the clerical aspect of the organization, reporting into the HR Manager. The incumbent will be directly responsible in a post-Covid environment to ensure the office is adhering to all protocols relating to social distancing, use of PPE, and office cleanliness in addition to day-to-day responsibilities.
In addition, the office manager will support human resources and finance administrative functions including interview scheduling, benefits enrollment, and other duties. Duties performed range from a low to high degree of complexity and require flexibility and willingness to perform at these multiple task levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office Services Operations
- Door and phone reception
- Office and break room supplies ordering with sign-off from manager.
- Point of contact with building for janitorial/engineering needs
- Liaison with IT for technical issues
- Oversee office adherence to Covid protocols
- Management of desk reservation system for hybrid office work
- HR and Finance administrative duties:
- Interview scheduling
- Assistance with employee onboarding
- Benefits paperwork processing
- Finance paperwork processing
- Door and phone reception
- Special administrative projects:
- Collating documents for big mailings
- Various shipping needs
- Assistance with various event planning (Christmas parties, etc.)
- Other projects as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- 1-3 years administrative or office management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Suite, particularly Google Calendar and Gmail
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
All Campus is currently a remote work culture, we plan to return to the office in a flexible format, when it is safe to do so.