Office Services Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
What's the Role?
Office Services Coordinator
- Serve as the main contact for national branch through internal support ticketing system (including but not limited to placing office orders and scheduling service appointments).
- Manage the company UPS account for location and user setups/closures, and general account maintenance.
- Coordinate vendor delivers and pick-ups for soft services such as water coolers, shred service, coffee machines, etc.
- Handle new requests for new and updated certificates of insurance, including distribution to original requestors.
- Act as the main point of contact for national branch emergencies such as structural damage, maintenance requests, snow removal, etc.
- Assists Project Managers with workplace services tasks associated with office openings, closing, relocations and transfers.
- Help direct traffic for day to day office services management.
Competencies and Physical Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in Office Coordination.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be a team player
- Customer Service and Professionalism.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law. #LI-BB1