The Operations Analyst is responsible for coordinating and/or executing plans to ensure that technical solutions and operations processes meet the needs of the business, employees and customers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role provides the opportunity to make a large impact on the company and offers hands-on experience working with digital technology solutions, cloud solutions and development operations.
This role falls within the Technology Operations team and executes on operations tasks, while driving measurable improvements in process and efficiency throughout the company. You will be expected to be proactive, organized and autonomous as you work on assignments with teams. We are looking for resourceful and creative problem solvers.
- Manage daily operations of Technology Operations team: Technology Operations Calendar tasks, internal company-wide and cross-team communications.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly / quarterly / periodic compliance and security reports.
- Research, execute plan and report on status for specific IT / Technology Labs projects and tools, as determined by manager.
- Coordinate and/or execute plans to ensure that technical tools and solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand the project objectives, timeline, budget and schedule.
- Communicate progress, reports and results to ensure that our teams have all relevant information necessary.
- Assist with execution of new technology offerings, as determined by manager.
- Proactively raise internal operational process issues, opportunities and risks.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently on assignments and with teams
- Multitasking, attention to detail and ease of learning new technologies are highly desired for the position.
- Positive can-do attitude, solutions oriented
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and client commitment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as business and technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable with agile project management and adaptable to changing requirements and priorities
- Familiarity with OWASP and various web-based security standards a plus
- Familiarity with CMS systems (Sitecore, WordPress or similar) a plus