About the role:
As an Operations Analyst at Farmer's Fridge, you will help tackle some of our biggest operational challenges, working as a cross-functional problem-solver and project lead. In addition to analyzing our current processes, you'll help create new ones from scratch and set the standard as we scale.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Thoughtful, analytical, and humble. The chance to solve a new puzzle is what gets you out of bed in the morning. You are as comfortable building spreadsheets and process flows as you are on a manufacturing floor helping manage critical growth projects with our production team. You are efficiency minded, and get excited by the idea of creating order out of chaos.
- You are creative, flexible, and supremely detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture or ultimate goal. It would never occur to you to say, "that's not my job".
- Oh, and also, you love fresh food and are demonstrably passionate about our mission to improve people's lives through 24/7 access to food you can trust!
In a typical week, you will…
- Drive critical, enterprise-wide projects based on priorities for the business
- Analyze current processes, recommend solutions, and implement strategies to help the business grow and scale
- Provide oversight of established business processes to assess effectiveness and impact
- Develop SOPs and/or training materials to support efficient and safe operations as the business scales
- 1-5 years of experience relevant to the above;
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in engineering and/or operations management, and/or a management consulting background;
- A demonstrated track record of working on projects related to continuous improvement and change management;
- Worked in a high-growth, rapid change environment;
- Advanced abilities in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and G Suite; Some data analytics abilities or a willingness to learn;
- The ability to operate in ambiguous situations and be flexible as the organization changes and grows;
- A deep passion for food and the Farmer's Fridge mission to improve people's lives through 24/7 access to fresh food;
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
About Farmer's Fridge
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.