Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As an Operations Associate with FourKites you’ll be the mastermind behind our customers’ success - managing our customers and carriers experience through your relationships and technical expertise. You’ll become an industry expert, partnering with shippers, brokers, and carriers to unify communication in one place - the FourKites platform. You’ll wow them with your quick and flawless execution of our carrier and broker onboarding process. The Operations Associate role offers full-time and part-time schedule options for qualified candidates. The part-time option offers the ability to have a flexible, customized schedule targeting about 30 hours per week on average. This is a remote opportunity based in or near Wilmington.
- Onboarding carriers to our platform - using creativity to solve unique and changing problems, solutioning to decide how a carrier will integrate with Fourkites
- Leading carrier calls, setting follow-up tasks and action items
- Ability to navigate and understand enterprise level software & diagnose and solve complex technical and operational problems.
- Understanding customer and company business objectives to determine and execute on carrier onboarding and compliance goals
- Providing regular updates on onboarding and compliance progress to customers. Direct, independent, and regular interaction with customers including presentations and decisions on what work to take on and how to best go about taking on that work
- Maintaining clear, updated, and accurate records in our CRM as well as updating other relevant internal documentation
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to streamline processes and improve our product
- Completing strategic projects as assigned and collaborating to complete company and department OKRs
- Acting as a stakeholder and a voice for Operations and our carriers, providing product feedback and serving as a product subject matter expert
- Responsible for achieving individual quarterly OKRs and KPIs
You love variety and can manage multiple projects at the same time. You can jump from a call to an excel spreadsheet to a cloud CRM with ease, and execute flawlessly in each thing you do. You are obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You enjoy solving challenging problems using critical thinking and creativity
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people, including senior leadership
- Insatiable curiosity - you love learning new things
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps, and CRM tools
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in logistics or SaaS a plus
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.