Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in seventeen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Fooda is currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator to support our growing popup client roster and their daily menu needs. This role works closely with the Popup Account management teams and will be responsible for providing daily troubleshooting support. Duties will include monitoring digital menu screens, managing digital marketing, and communicating with people in all of our markets.
Who You Are:
- You love process, you work fast and care about the details
- You are friendly, high energy and love interacting with other people
- You have an ability to remain calm in stressful situations will upholding high standards of customer service
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- You constantly are looking to improve, and are good at troubleshooting to come up with new solutions
- You are experienced in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Manage and maintain our database for all menus in nationwide markets
- Monitor running events to ensure menus are successfully uploaded and showing appropriately on displays
- Troubleshoot issues with menu boards – with Fooda employees, restaurants and clients
- Strong communication skills and being a self-starter are required
- Escalate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed after attempting to handle issue yourself
- Must be comfortable reaching out to the markets concerning menu questions, etc.
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k matching
- Stock options
- Regular team meals, stocked beverage fridge, other food events around the city
- Startup culture in a renowned building with other startups
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.