Operations Specialist - Recruiting
Optiver’s Recruiting team is looking for an Operations Specialist to support the team’s hiring strategies and processes. You will be on the front line of candidate experience, while driving operational efficiency.
- Love all things data, tools, and processes
- Take pride in doing even the little things well
- Don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
- Are a confident communicator and strong relationship builder
What you’ll do:
- Manage high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system
- Deliver a top-notch candidate experience
- Evaluate tools for recruiting initiatives
- Document and optimize processes
- Proactively problem solve
- Help build and promote the Optiver brand
What you bring to the team:
- Proficient analyzing and presenting data using MS Office tools, including Word and Excel (pivot tables are your go-to)
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a leading proprietary trading firm using technology to provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices in financial products around the world. Put simply, we improve the markets. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. That’s not merely an aspiration, but our reason for being.
We’re seeking people who up the ante with nerve, with guts and, most importantly, with heart. We’re looking for the bold. Does that describe you? Then opt in.