Oracle BI - Support Manager
This is a position for a resource having extensive experience maintaining multiple Oracle technologies like e-Business Suite, Business Intelligence and similar application specifically in the Finance flow areas. The role is expected to be an entry level support management position. Resource is expected to manage the support process and procedures, track progress of various tickets and assist with production support activities across all support activities. As a support manager you will be expected to attend meetings with the service provider and also conduct status meeting with end users. You must be able to communicate effectively with business. You must be able to work effectively and efficiently with various teams (internal and external).
· Minimum technical requirements:
o Well-versed with Data warehousing and Data modelling concepts.
o Expert in OBIA Financial Analytics Reports/RPD Development and Oracle Data Integrator 11g.
o Expert in E-Business Suite 12.1.3 Finance Data model(GL/AP/AR/FA) and Oracle BI Financial module ETLs for OBIA 11.x
o Awareness of OBIEE Administration, Web Logic servers, Enterprise Manager, SSO and LDAP from a standpoint of directing DBA teams for OBIEE maintenance, security and optimization.
o Awareness of Hyperion and OBIEE integration and data federation from the standpoint of supporting monthly Hyperion loads.
· General Project Management skills
· At least 10 year experiences working on OBIEE (of which at least 3 years have been spent in supporting OBIEE/ODI in a complex Application ecosystem with EBS and Hyperion applications as data source and target.)
· Must have financial systems experience with familiarity of Finance Close processes.
· Must be able to create, update and review functional specifications, application setup guides and test plans
· Must be able to generate reports out of ticketing tool and work with governance team to confirm adherence to CPUs and KPIs
· Experience with AIM methodology (exposure to OUM would be preferred)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
The role expects the resource to perform the following functions:
· Interact with business, functional and technical teams on a regular basis
· Continuous Improvement of Support & Minor Enhancement process and procedures in review with Service Provider
· Frequent tracking, review and reporting on ticket progress and adherence to CPIs and KPIs
· Interpret, explain and document changes in process requirements into ITSM process documents
· Work with IT teams to gather and review minor enhancement estimates
· Provide traceable milestones/ETAs to customers on tickets (build project plan when needed)
· Ensure RCA is completed on time and follow through on ETAs for action items to ensure permanent resolution is completed on time.
· Monitor progress on tickets and responsible for on time delivery to customer by involving McDonalds SME teams as necessary
· Assist QA team with testing and review test strategy to ensure completeness
· Work with EBS functional support team on production incidents and adhere to SLA guidelines set within team
· Willing to adhere to guidelines set by senior management
· Ability to translate goals into actions for the team