Organizational Development Lead at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Organizational Development Lead/Manager will work to assess and elevate Grubhub's talent by evaluating and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
In this role, you will partner with the Learning team, the HRBP team and business leaders to develop and provide integrated strategic and structural solutions that will evolve the talent culture at Grubhub. You'll drive OD programs and processes that build:
- Leader Capabilities (succession, HiPo development, executive leadership development)
- Employee Capabilities: (career development, training, mentorship)
- Organizational Capabilities (change management, employee engagement, etc.)
In this role, you will:
- Build a talent pipeline through succession planning, high potential development (360s), workforce planning, mentorship programming, and other attraction, engagement, development and retention initiatives.
- Elevate and align career development programming and career pathing with internal competency architectures, leveling documents, talent playbooks and the broader career development strategy.
- Ensure organizational change and communication are approached in a comprehensive and integrated manner by supporting leaders in the change process (i.e. change readiness assessments, change management best practices, etc.)
- Design, facilitate and deliver various process trainings and webinars
- Continuously improve the department by researching and implementing relevant Org Dev best practices.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Behavioral Psychology, or related field
- 7+ years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-awareness
- A deep knowledge of OD best practices and a successful track record of influencing and implementing organizational and individual interventions
- The ability to interpret and analyze data and present insights back in succinct, informative, and influential ways.
- A commanding presence and ability to facilitate and present to all levels within an organization
- Technical savviness
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]