Part Time Mailroom Distribution Assistant
This position is Part-Time. The hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10AM-Close (Typically between 6PM-8PM).
Picture this: You wake up in the morning, put on a pair of jeans and head to work. You work in the distribution department at one of Chicago's Best and Brightest companies. Your company has already experienced a 1000% growth rate in the past five years! You are an integral part of the Paylocity team; we rely on you to ensure our client paychecks are received on time.
Paylocity is seeking a Part Time Distribution Assistant (M-W 10am-Close) to join our growing organization! If you are detail oriented, enjoy a casual environment, prefer later hours and like working with a team, this position might be for you!
Paylocity processes and prints over a million payroll checks a month for our clients. The Distribution Assistant plays an integral role in making sure we provide exceptional service to our clients by accurately preparing and packaging payroll checks for delivery.
- Accurately match each order’s checks/vouchers, reports and packing instructions
- Accurately follow each customer’s packing instructions to ensure each package is complete.
- Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in packing, mail room or distribution environment desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail; you are handling our client's employees paychecks to ensure they are packaged and shipped correctly.
- Computer skills, including Windows applications and e-mail
- Organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Ability to work flexible hours (shift starts at 10am and typically ends at 6-8pm Mon, Tues and Wed)
- Mobility required for standing for long periods, sitting, walking and bending
- Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Job duties usually performed in a mailroom environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions