Narrative Science is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented part-time receptionist to join our team in Chicago. As the part-time receptionist, you’ll be a go-to person for our employees and have your hand in a variety of day-to-day administrative needs. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get exposure to an exciting tech company.
- Create a welcoming and professional first impression of the company by greeting visitors including prospective employees, customers and investors.
- Organize and order weekly meals, snacks, beverages and supplies
- Ensure common areas and conference rooms are tidy throughout the day
- Plan and execute internal and external events
- Provide administrative support to our executive team as needed
- Contribute to the company culture with an outgoing, fun and positive attitude
- Customer service experience with high service orientation
- Comfortable learning and working with various technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Availability to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 1-5pm and Thursday 12-5pm
About Narrative Science:
Narrative Science creates software that writes stories from enterprise data to drive understanding and results. Powered by artificial intelligence, our technology automatically turns data into easy-to-understand reports, transforms statistics into stories, and converts numbers into knowledge. Narrative Science works with customers including Deloitte, MasterCard, USAA, and members of the U.S. intelligence community, empowering them to understand and act on key business metrics, make better decisions, and focus talent on higher-value tasks -- all through the power of data storytelling.