Partner Operations Manager
We are seeking a Partner Operations Manager to work closely with our third-party contact centers. We are looking for someone who is data-driven, business-minded, and results-oriented. Reporting to the Director, Care Operations, this person will be the glue between many critical moving parts. The right candidate is an A-player, exhibits strong leadership qualities, acts independently and also as part of a team. This person is: strategic, proactive, persistent when needed, and supportive and collaborative at all times. This person will be responsible for answering: “Is the partner operating optimally and providing the service necessary for Grubhub to succeed?” and “Is the partner receiving the support needed from Grubhub to be successful?” This person will also be responsible for helping drive performance and efficiencies at the partner locations.
While our headquarters and main operations are based in Chicago, we are open to remote candidates for this position.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Deep involvement in partner operations (tracking progress to goals, identifying areas of opportunity, and working with partner leadership to gain traction on initiatives)
- Responsible for reporting & data analysis and monitoring KPIs & business drivers across all of Care - highlighting trends and investigating underlying causes of variance
- Build out and maintain a reporting platform to display organizational dashboards, vendor performance metrics, manager performance metrics, and agent level performance
- Organize and maintain data for agent performance and key performance indicators
- Perform advanced analytics to better understand the critical drivers of our business – including but not limited to diner behavior, restaurant relationships, product engagement, and market-specific performance
- Troubleshoot problems to ensure the continuity of the partner operation
- Conduct weekly calls to provide updates on performance, progress, and highlight issues that need addressing with recommendations to move forward
- Support partner employee onboarding and offboarding - ensure best practices are being followed, maintain parity with hiring and ensure the hiring profile is reflective of the Grubhub mission, make recommendations in aid of hiring the best
- Collaborate with internal and external partner leaders to establish team goals and implement strategies for executing, measuring progress, and communicating results against these goals
- Work closely with Care leadership to provide regular feedback
- Attend recurring Workforce Management, Finance, and Quality meetings, and others as needed
- Regular collaboration with stakeholders of Quality, Process Improvement, Product and others in an effort to drive increased efficiency, customer experience, and performance
- Be the communication point so that partner location is: aware of general updates, new programs, and P&P changes from the Care operation and is prepared to take action
You Should Have
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years contact center management required; direct experience with call center outsourcing models preferred
- Experience with service provider/client management, business operations, contract management preferred
- Superstar verbal and written communication skills to choose the right tone for different messages for various levels of internal and external customers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a sense of authority; people need to like and respect you
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively with both Grubhub personnel and partner personnel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate conflict resolution; diplomatically diffuse situations
- Experience with managing confidential and sensitive employee information
- Experience with computer systems: MS Office required including proficiency in Excel; Google Accounts
- Travel will be required, 25%-40%
- Flexibility to occasionally work nights/weekends/holidays based on business need
*Internal candidates: This is an exempt position. Please refer to our internal hiring guidelines for eligibility information.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.