Platform Enablement Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Platform Enablement Manager is responsible for the overall administration and maintenance of marketing processes as executed in the Allocadia platform. This role will support end user adoption, identify and prioritize tool enhancement requests, and implement configuration changes. Collaboration with Marketing Operations, IT, and Finance to manage the greater ecosystem of connected technology and processes will be critical. This role will report to the Director, Marketing Planning & Budgeting.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the vision of Allocadia and provide support to marketing leadership and Allocadia end users
- Lead the change management process to drive behavior changes required for the adoption of Allocadia by the user community
- Review and prioritize new business process requests
- Gather all business requirements for new requests
- Field and manage future enhancement requests, feedback, and systematic/integration bugs
- Document and prioritize reporting requests
- Implement configuration and/or work with the Allocadia support team on platform changes which include: Drop Down Lists, Custom Fields, Import Rules, Custom Views, New and Custom Modified Reports
- Execute the communication plan on updates/enhancements to the user and stakeholder community as appropriate
- Be available for issue resolution/escalation as needed and provide ground level support to user community
- Monitor all business usage policies and procedures while helping to manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with other internal parties
- Communication liaison between the user community, Allocadia, Marketing Ops, and IT
- Configure and manage all user access, working in coordination with IT for single sign-on (SSO) functionality
- Develop refresher training programs/materials (as needed)
- Lead the annual rollover efforts with Allocadia support and any data migration efforts
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in Marketing Operations/Sales Operations support focused on administering a SaaS platform including system management, process, and communications with key stakeholders
- User-focused, with the ability to effectively translate between end-users, business analysts, and technical experts
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Results driven, understands the importance of analytics and how to translate those into actionable intelligence, and has a strong desire to see success in projects.
- Ability to solicit, gather, and analyze user input and feedback
- Ability to create and deliver snackable enablement trainings and content including presentations, user guides, and videos
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience with the Allocadia platform
- Experience with budgeting and spend management
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.