Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
As a Popup Associate you will be responsible for creating and implementing the monthly Popup schedule as well as overseeing the daily operations of the Popup business. Daily operations include ensuring all aspects of an event are accounted for and properly tracked using Fooda’s technology platforms, working with our partners to fill holes in our schedule and solving any other day to day exceptions that arise. This role will also work closely with the Popup Account Manager and Popup Account Executives to manage our client and partner relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, implement and manage the monthly Popup Schedule for our clients and partners.
- Manage the daily operations of the Popup business. This includes problem solving for last minute cancelations, late arrivals, billing issues, client or consumer complaints as well as proactively managing our email scheduling tool for consumers.
- Provide administrative support, updating and maintaining data in appropriate systems to ensure smooth operations and data integrity.
- Provide reporting insights to your team regarding sales and operations performance.
Who You Are:
- You love process, you work fast and care about the details
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesn’t scare you, in fact it makes you better and faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs and stand for up to two hours
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable giving direction
- You think quick on your feet and are able to make quick, sound decisions
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.