ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking Architects for our Office of the CTO. The Office of the CTO is focused on advising technology leaders at our customers on how we will enable their technology strategy. The team crosses all of ServiceNow’s product segments and drives strategic alignment with CIOs, CTOs, Chief Architects and Technology VPs. Members of this team cultivate an understanding of the trends in our markets and how ServiceNow helps to deliver on them. We use this understanding to produce public content and deliver presentations that to help our customers plan for success and win.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build executive relationships with customers to foster an ongoing dialogue and alignment to the value that ServiceNow Platform delivers.
- Deliver field Executive Strategy Briefings to varied audiences (senior executives to architecture leadership) at strategic customers
- Work with Product Management and Innovation team to adapt messaging for the field and provide feedback from the field
- Review industry trends and create media (whitepapers, blog posts, videos) that align ServiceNow's capabilities to relevant customer outcomes
- Champion emerging technology issues that affect the success of our customers and work across the organization to resolve them.
- Work with field architecture teams to generalize customer solutions into market facing content
- Partner with sales leadership in the field to assist with strategic opportunities
- Advise technical leaders at key accounts on how our product strategy aligns with their technology strategy
- Coordinate across a wide array of Solution Consulting teams to ensure the right resources are aligned to the needs of our customers
- Represent ServiceNow and present at industry marketing events and user group meetings
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A diverse IT and/or Consulting background and knowledge of industry trends
- Experience with enterprise architecture and setting technology strategy
- Deep familiarity with enterprise architecture processes and tools
- Ability to solution across product domains and to coordinate larger campaigns
- Pride in maintaining both technical depth and breadth in area(s) of expertise
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation, workshops and white boarding
- Experience authoring technical whitepapers, position statements and technical marketing briefs for internal and external publication
- Recent industry experience and deep technical background in Service Management, Operations Management, aPaaS, Public Cloud/ Cloud Native, and/or Automation technologies
- Experience partnering with a large field sales organization preferred
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Exposure to and understanding of multiple solution domains – Business Management, Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development.
- Hungry and humble exemplifies our culture, engaging team mates in an open and trusting manner
- Travel: Up to 35% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.