Principal IT Integrator at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the integration of third party software titles into Discover's BT (Business Technology) eco-system ensuring compliance to BT's Corporate Standard and adherence to the contractual terms and conditions with the vendors and software titles.
- Lead the development and automation of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards.
How you’ll do it
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in IT integration.
- Gather, structure, and integrate data from third party software titles.
- Lead the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards
- Present the results of data analyses and recommendations to management and process owners.
- Integrate software titles into Discover's BT eco-system, managing APIs as needed.
- Coach and guide less experienced professionals in integration concepts, principles, and tools.
- Responsible for gathering, structuring, and integrating data from third party software titles. Lead the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards. Gathers, structures, and analyzes data from multiple sources, primarily third party software title.
- Presents the results of data analyses and recommendations to management and process owners.
- Responsible for compliance to all Cybersecurity standards and reviews for vendors and software titles
- Responsible for identification, implementation, execution and compliance to Risk Controls for vendors and software titles
- Integrate software titles into Discover's BT eco-system, managing APIs as needed
- Coaches and guides less experienced professionals in integration concepts, principles, and tools
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of software development/integration, or related
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 6+ years of experience in software development/integration, or related field
- 4+ years of software administration, or related
- Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with Workforce Management data and familiarity with Workday, Coupa and ServiceNow.
- Experience with Python, SQL, or APIs.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.