ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Engage executives to determine and manage custom industry-aligned digital transformation advisory engagements at select customers, applying ServiceNow methodologies
- Lead discovery workshops with prospective and existing customer leadership and their teams to understand goals and challenges
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer goals
- Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic agreement, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
- Communicate and advise in 1:1 and 1: many environments
Sales and Customer Success Advisory
- Work with sales and customer success to help determine account plans and sales strategy for accounts in the region.
- Provide expertise to help assess and prioritize accounts and strategies
- Provide full lifecycle business outcome and value realization advice
- Identify and lead to the creation of new IP (best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.)
- Improve current methods and framework
- Work with and enable the ServiceNow teams on a business consulting approach to sales
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a Management consultant with exposure to cloud technologies or a customer-facing strategy manager with a technology vendor
- Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects or enterprise software deployments preferred
- Experience in a major industry (such as FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
- Experience developing C-Level relationships with an ability to simplify and communicate complex topics to an audience
- Experience with public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Deep customer connects in regions
- High level of executive presence with a humble demeanor
- Analytical and financial experience
- Enjoyment working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.