Process Optimization Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position is part of the Global Technical Support Organization and spearheads the case monitoring function. You serve as the go-to person when needed by the case monitoring team, ensure monitoring goals are met, communicate on progress, and work cross functionally to deploy enhancements.
This position reports to: Director, Customer Support Management
What you get to do in this role:
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of a new Support function and team that enhances the staff and customer experience
- Learn our case handling processes and desired customer experience
- Host calibration calls; ensure consistency in monitoring
- Monitor case handling processes for adherence and high-quality customer engagements
- Correct case components to maintain hygiene and improve engineer productivity
- Monitor and update support survey reason codes to ensure accuracy
- Carry out various program operations tasks which include creating and sending communications, creating and maintaining case monitoring and related program documentation, and working cross functionally to ensure program needs are met and deliverables complete on time
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience working in an enterprise support environment, are self-motivated, results-oriented, have a customer centric mindset, and are passionate about driving continuous customer experience and operational improvement
- Experience monitoring processes within a Support environment and a solid understanding of employee and customer experience excellence, are comfortable taking a position and backing it up in some situations, while in others, can be convinced otherwise
- Proven to be results driven and can handle multiple tasks at once.
- Solid communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once in an ever-changing environment
- An open mind and willingness to listen to others’ perspectives
- Ability to work in a global environment
- A collaborative and positive attitude
- Managing support operations (or related) project
- Innovating in a similar environment or program and interest in a start-up role
- Simplifying the customer/staff experience and driving consistency within it
- Using data to support recommendations, report findings, progress, and gaps
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.