Program Manager, Event Strategy at Relativity
- Manage project plans and ensure consistent communication with stakeholders regarding key milestones and needs
- Demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving skills to resolve situations in a professional and calm manner
- Determine event goals and objectives in consultation with various departments within marketing operations, segment lead and demand generation. Review with and gain approval from event stakeholders and leadership.
- Ensure that events and content delivery strategies are aligned with Relativity’s strategic objectives. Project manage the content and deliverables
- Formulate and implement strategies and tactics (event plans) that ensure goals and objectives are met
- Evaluate existing event strategies and plans to identify opportunities for performance improvement (event effectiveness)
- Identify and propose event growth opportunities (revenue, sponsorship, products, services, etc.)
- Manage relationships with key event stakeholders, strategic partners and suppliers. Advanced negotiation skills to negotiate and secure the best rates on products and services.
- Work closely with the event production team, creative, and brand teams to negotiate agreements with vendors, outside providers, and subcontractors to ensure lowest cost and highest quality of service for all events.
- Other duties as required, i.e; on smaller events own the production and overall management of our event production; assist with other avenues of Relativity events such as content management, sponsorships sales and other program production as needed.
- Research market and industry trends that will impact event performance
- Conduct participant needs analysis to ensure event relevance, value
- Identify and evaluate event performance (individual and organizational participant performance; individual and team performance; sponsorship ROI; supplier performance, etc.)
- present at the executive level and achieve desired outcomes of meetings.
- Maintain strong internal and external communications and develop relationships with all event stakeholders, including attendees, Relativity staff, sponsors and vendor partners
- Supervise, design and execution of event surveys and other tools to measure the success of the event; assist the event production team with the development of an evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the event and identify areas of improvement; assist with developing and implementing a long-term event strategy that demonstrates the continued evolution of the event.
- Act as team advisor and may become actively involved in meeting project objectives and resolving problems
- Demonstrate Relativity Management Competencies (Embodies Personal Learning, Builds High-Performing Teams, Aligns Goals with Strategy, Makes Effective Decisions) in daily work, and seeks opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for Relativity
- At least three years of event and/or conference planning and execution experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibility
- Demonstrated history of project management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate and organize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Three years of program/event/strategy management experience
- Demonstrated success in working on multi-million dollar events with multiple stakeholders
- Analytics or solid understanding of collection, analysis, and interpretation of data
- Change management and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong understanding of content and learning strategy
- Proven history of initiative, creativity, and self-motivation
- Superb organizational skills; able to deftly manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams
- Expert-level proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities