bswift is currently seeking Project Specialists to join our growing team. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide.
bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The Project Specialist will:
- Assist in helping our bswift team meet and exceed client expectations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data Entry
- Updating benefit records
- Creating/Updating reports in the bswift system
- System Testing
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Must possess a drive for success and growth within a professional career
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)