Quality Coordinator at Grubhub
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and scoring our call center contacts. This individual will also coach Specialists to improve the customer experience. Through monitoring contacts and interacting with Specialists and Care Managers, the Quality Coordinator will provide recommendations to improve processes, policies and technology enhancement recommendations. The successful candidate will be customer obsessed, highly organized with an ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet deadlines.The position reports to the Manager, Quality.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Scoring contacts based on the scorecard and policies established by the Quality team
- Meeting with Care Managers and leads to ensure team is calibrated
- Assist in Quality training for new hires
- Conduct deep dives to understand the root causes of customer contacts and dissatisfaction
- Work on customer feedback loop based on CSAT survey responses
You Should Have
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate Degree preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Experience with MS Office is required
- Ability to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment required
- Must be able to work as a team but also independently with limited direction
- Experience in customer service operations required.
- An aptitude for continuous improvement required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
- PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge. .
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.