Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
FourKites is looking for an extraordinary people leader who is customer obsessed and believes in our core values of one team, bias for action, attitude matters and extreme ownership.
Our Product Support team is the group of experts that can help our customers with anything they need to use the FourKites platform successfully. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a bug, our customers, partners and employees rely on the Product Support team for quick and helpful responses. As the Quality Manager, Product Support, your charter is to drive Quality Control that positively impacts Customer satisfaction & business profitability. You will also play a key role in identifying areas of improvement and facilitating continuous improvement projects which can result in significant improvement in profitability through innovative & sustainable solutions. This role calls for a Quality Professional who understands all aspects of Quality performance which impacts both internal and external customer experience. This role reports to the Director, Product Support who is located in Chennai, India.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage, coach, develop the Global Product Support team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service can be provided to FourKites customers.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for global customers for Quality issues
- Coach the team members on both technical and soft skills which will enable them handle escalated customer situations with the right balance
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders - CSM’s, Implementation Managers and Carrier Operations Managers and address customer concerns with regards to quality gaps
- Identify Process Gaps and developing corrective action plans for improvement
- Work in close proximity with Team Leads to own and contribute on the continuous improvement initiatives
- Standardize scorecarding to measure Product Support quality and effectiveness.
- Own and review CSAT surveys, internal feedback and prescribe corrective action plans
- Regularly present key quality team metrics to upper management and executives
- Perform regular and ad hoc Quality Audits for the team members and provide real time feedback
- Use quality monitoring data to compile and track performance at individual level.
- Identify quality and training gaps and provide training to Product Support team members.
- 7+ years of experience in a customer facing product support or account management position, consulting or customer success
- 5+ years of directly managing customer-facing teams
- Passionate about process development and developing a team that is centered on operational excellence
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, critical thinking and decision making skills
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.