Job Description Summary
The receptionist duties consist of a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering and appropriately transferring calls, greeting guests in a professional and friendly manner, assisting in deliveries to the office and other needed functions within the corporate office.
- Manage incoming calls, identify and resolve inquiries at time of receipt without need to transfer to another associate or department unless necessary or requested
- Act as first contact for all visitors, greet visitors while responding to a wide range of inquiries of moderate complexity, some of which are sensitive in nature
- Reserve office spaces for visiting employee
- Maintain timely delivery of messages to all associates via online systems, voice mail, and delivery of materials
- Maintains security by following office procedures for visitors and guests
- Ensure reception area is clean and presentable
- High School Degree Required, College Degree preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of general clerical experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to operate multi-line switchboard console
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!