About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
This position is accountable for identifying new and improved ways through research and provided data to enhance restaurant menus on the platform in order to attract more diners and drive more revenue. Team members will be held accountable for providing consultative services to our restaurant owners to educate and provide recommendations to improve menu performance. Team members will need to fully comprehend and be a subject matter expert within the market in order to provide our restaurant owners with the highest quality of service.
- Build and strengthen relationships with restaurant owners
- Review menus and identify any missing opportunity to improve menus
- Partner and educate decision-makers at the restaurants about GrubHub’s menu best practice guidelines that will improve the performance of their menus
- Help the restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Reply to all restaurant inquiries and requests regarding their menus or route them to the right department within one business day
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Experience in relevant customer-related experience (i.e. hospitality)
- Ability to work with a diverse client base
- Excellent communication and telephone customer service skills
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated judgement and high attention to detail and willingness to get into the detail to get the job done
- Ability to work with a high-energy, goal-oriented team environment and achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Previous data entry skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple tasks with varying completion dates
- Ability to multi-task
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]