Restaurant Fulfillment Specialist at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Manage and oversee the post sale workflow once the contract is signed.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new accounts with the goal of getting them live on the platform as quickly as possible
- Build and manage the client relationship during this onboarding experience to exemplify our Customer Obsessed value
- Coordinate with both restaurant owners and internal GH teams to get restaurant accounts built and live on the platform.
- Examples of internal collaboration include scheduling photoshoots, partnering with the logistics team to ensure equipment is shipped, and working with the Sales team to confirm restaurant submissions are valid.
- Influence Restaurant Owners and provide insights on the value of getting onto the platform as quickly as possible to align with your goals and company goals.
- Proof contracts, menus, tax details, and more to ensure documentation lines up with GrubHub standards & legal responsibilities.
- Provide guidance to Restaurant Owners on their menu content, self-service tools, and different features Grubhub offers
- Train Restaurant Owners on platform capabilities and how to use the products
- Serve as a point of contact to troubleshoot any issue or difficulty experienced during the setup/activation process (i.e tablet issues, billing issues)
- Answer inbound inquiries via phone or email and provide direction as needed
- Create and maintain multiple types of high quality content to support onboarding of new accounts while upholding Grubhub style standards and department policies
- Provide feedback on daily workflows, processes and opportunities for team optimization
What You Bring to the Table
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to think critically and creatively to prioritize and solve problems
- Ability to build relationships and rapport
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to escalate feedback on how to analyze and optimize processes
- Sales, and phone experience are important; Salesforce familiarity is a plus
- Previous entry level sales or account advisory experience is a plus
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.