Risk & Compliance Specialist
Jellyvision is hiring a Risk & Compliance Specialist
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Risk Manager to help us.
As a Risk & Compliance Specialist you’ll team up with Jellyvision’s Director of Information Security to support our current and future compliance-related responsibilities (HIPAA, SOC2, PCI-DSS, customer audits, etc.)
As a Risk & Compliance Specialist you will:
- Monitor and enforce compliance with information security program and compliance policies and standards
- Manage 3rd party risk management program
- Document and manage security/compliance exceptions where necessary
- Document and regularly review security policies, processes and procedure
- Respond to customer requests and conduct relevant contract reviews
- Collect and analyze security metrics related to risk and compliance for presentation to senior management
- Help create, publish, present, and maintain security and compliance educational/training materials
- Liaise with third party audit personnel as required
Experience & Skills
We’re looking for a Risk & Compliance Specialist with 2+ years’ experience in a risk and compliance or I.T. auditor or IT Security role (certification CISA would be swell).
Our ideal Risk & Compliance Specialist is:
- Familiar with common compliance standards (HIPAA, SOC2, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.)
- Experienced with IT audits and risk assessments
- Familiar with security frameworks (NIST CSF, preferred) and general security concepts
- Super Organized
- Able to multitask and switch priorities with short notice
- Proficient with business analysis, research, and analytical skills
- An excellent communicator
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!