Sales Director, Pharmacy Solutions
Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
What you’ll be doing:
In this newly created role, the Commercial Director of Pharmacy Solutions will lead all initiatives to accelerate market adoption and acceptance of Lumere’s clinical pharmacy solutions. The Director will influence and direct sales and marketing activities that together will effectively communicate Lumere’s value proposition to new health system prospects. The Commercial Director of Pharmacy Solutions will also play a critical role in acquiring, interpreting and articulating the voice of the customer in partnership with the Product Team, in support of Sales efforts. Our ideal candidate is a strategic sales leader who is driven by the hunt for new business.
Based on their observations of the market, the Director will provide feedback to help define the scope, development, and delivery of Lumere's pharmacy solutions that differentiate Lumere from the competition. S/he must be comfortable acting as a Player-Coach, with a proven record of achievement in helping customers realize success in their medication use analytics across the system and the continuum of care.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and lead a high performing Sales team that achieves and exceeds specific, measurable goals and targets. Help to maximize selling impact and close win rates.
- Guide the sales team in territory planning and opportunity-specific tactics as well as help them develop key clinical pharmacy client relationships.
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing and Product team leadership to share pharmacy insights and inform development initiatives.
- Navigate complex health systems; build and maintain productive, valuable executive relationships with C-suite leadership.
- Achieve individual quotas for new business and pipeline development.
- Closely follow industry and market trends to effectively communicate the value propositions of our solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of Healthcare Software Sales experience; minimum of seven (7) years leading high-performing sales teams.
- Expertise in medication management strategies that optimize medication use and supply chain logistics.
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and drive consensus at both a strategic and operational level to enable the full value of solutions across a healthy system.
- Strong entrepreneurial perspective and ability to define and deliver market opportunities.
- Ability to operationalize medication management best practices to ensure consistent and sustainable results for customers using the solution.