SAP Business Systems Analyst - HR
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Business Systems Analyst III, Human Resources Applications role works within the IT organization supporting Human Resource applications and related processes. This role will work closely with colleagues in the Human Resources organization to manage the daily operations of our HR systems, in addition to driving innovation, efficiency and improvement in our portfolio of applications. The candidate for this role should have sufficient experience maintaining and enhancing HR applications & integrations, working with sensitive employee data, and a strength in task management. This role also acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a global implementation of HR systems. This includes:
- SuccessFactors Employee Central and the related employee master data processes
- SuccessFactors modules supporting Talent Management, Compensation, and Learning
- Develops and supports integration of core HR systems with other internal and external systems
- Develops and supports reports and analytics for the HR function.
- Works on project teams to implement or enhance functionality within our HR application portfolio
- Provides HR system knowledge and leadership on cross-functional corporate projects
- Translates end user business needs to design, configure, document, and test software application solutions across multiple functional groups
- Develops and reviews test cases and conducts functional testing
- Works with HR teams to document processes and standards, and ensures documentation is accurate and complete
- Troubleshoots and resolves open issues
- Delivers training sessions on HR systems
Working Relationships & Environment
- Will work directly with the key global HR business owners to provide both strategic and operational support.
- Will work with and manage vendor resources to complete projects
- Experience supporting HR applications and processes.
- Experience supporting HR integrations
- Experience developing and supporting data integration scripts
- Familiar with HR, Payroll, Compensation concepts, practices, and procedures
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working in information technology with lead experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working with SAP SuccessFactors
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud applications is beneficial
- Experience working with sensitive data is beneficial
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent