Security Compliance Analyst
Being a Security Compliance Analyst at iManage means…
We are looking for a dynamic individual that is ready to join one of our fastest-growing teams within iManage. The Security Compliance Analyst will have oversight of our security and compliance objectives, assist in monitoring remediation efforts, collect and develop periodic compliance and security metrics.
In this role, you will develop acceptance criteria for security stories, drive progress on those stories, and report to management on progress. In addition, you will be responsible for translating external security standards into actionable requirements for operations and engineering teams.
iM Responsible For…
- Managing oversight and execution over corporate security controls
- Defining and reporting against Security KPIs
- Testing against security standards
- Driving significant cross-business unit security projects to completion
- Providing oversight of customer security due diligence process
- Conducting architecture reviews / threat modeling of critical engineering proposals
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working security technologies such as vulnerability management, security operations, incident response, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with security standards such ISO 27001, NIST 800-xx, SOC 2
- Exposure working with engineering and infrastructure departments in a cloud environment
- 1+ year of Business Continuity Disaster Recovery experience
- Experience in legal tech sector or a software industry as a plus
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/