Security Compliance Analyst at iManage
Being a Security Analyst at iManage means…
As a key member of our Security team, you will have no shortage of interesting vulnerabilities to look at and learn from. You will be responsible for analyzing vulnerabilities and reporting threats in real-time to our customers. If you have a strong hunger for learning all the ins and outs of security and would like to work alongside our experts to tackle challenging security measures, then look no further!
In this role, you will help develop acceptance criteria for security stories as well as drive progress on some of those stories. You will assist the team with our security and compliance objectives, monitor remediation efforts, collect and develop periodic compliance and security metrics. In addition, you will translate external security standards into actionable requirements for operations and engineering teams. We operate on a Zero-Trust approach, and so you will play an integral role in the continued maintenance of our Zero-Trust architecture for enhanced security.
iM responsible for…
- Actively monitoring systems and networks for intrusions
- Identifying security flaws and vulnerabilities
- Helping manage oversight and execution over corporate security controls
- Defining and reporting against Security KPIs
- Testing against security standards
- Driving significant cross-business unit security projects to completion
- Providing oversight of customer security due diligence process
iM qualified because I have…
- A Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent field
- 1 to 3 years experience in working with security technologies such as vulnerability management, security operations, incident response, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Familiarity with Vulnerability tools like Nexus, Nexpose, etc.
- Prior exposure to working in a cloud environment as a plus
- The passion and desire to work with compliance aspects of security
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/