ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 85,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Security Manager to join our Security/IT team. Our team is passionate about automating our infrastructure and ensuring that we stay current with the latest technology practices. The Security Manager will provide security oversight to our Chicago office and also provide guidance and counsel to our other offices located around the world.
What your day could consist of:
- The Security Manager will provide a secure environment for all staff, volunteers, and visitors at ActiveCampaign Headquarters and advise other AC locations as needed and appropriate
- Ensure the security and safety of all ActiveCampaign physical property, equipment, and supplies
- Provide immediate response to any emergency affecting ActiveCampaign facility or personnel
- Update physical security policies and procedures
- Conduct formal risk assessment and communicate policies, including safety and medical alerts
- Provide employee training regarding such areas, but not limited to violence in the workplace, fraud, employee safety, physical site security and any other programs
- Create and input results of investigative incidents into case management system
- Provide support for additional security functions such as out of office events and activities
- Recommend changes or additions to security guidelines, policies, procedures, and physical security systems
- Provide executive level detail, when necessary
What is needed
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate security and/or related law enforcement experience
- Experience in conducting formal risk assessments
- Developing, interpreting, and communicating policy related to physical security and safety training
- Advising managers, supervisors, and employees in the area of security and safety
- Conducting program planning and evaluation with security and safety
- Working proficiency with GSuite
- Ability to travel to off sites destinations on an as needed basis
- Ability to communicate clearly, and investigate situations, as needed
- Understanding of global security laws and procedures is preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description