Security Risk and Compliance Manager at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (CST) on Monday, June 7, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a Security Risk and Compliance Manager role. The right candidate for the role will be responsible to establish and maintain the Governance, Risk and Compliance program including the Privacy Program. In this role, the Compliance Manager will develop Policies, Standards, Security baselines, Risk framework & treatment strategy, maintenance of compliance framework, Privacy policies and procedures, as well as build & measure KRI & KPI metrics for compliance.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you’ll work on:
- Mentor and manage the Risk and Compliance team to drive best outcomes with data, conviction, and diplomacy
- Develop and review security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines aligned to industry best practice
- Participate in diligence sessions when onboarding new bank partners as well as responding to various security assessments for current customers
- Provide Amount partners with an assurance that the SaaS platform is secure and safe to use in their environment
- Create and execute roadmaps, project plans and own all operational metrics
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through mentoring, feedback, and KPIs
- Evangelize compliance excellence by leading security risk tracking and reviews, documenting best practices, and enhancing the risk register
- Distill and communicate risk concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop risk compliance framework and processes to track and manage information and cyber risk to ensure compliance while enabling Amount to market a secure platform
- Develop and maintain well-written documentation and timely updates of policies, standards, procedures, processes, risks, and action plans
- Maintain on-going communication with the internal/external auditors including alignment of SOC 2, NIST, PCI, and CSA STAR compliance activities
- Partner with stakeholders to build current and relevant team knowledge related to security governance, risk and compliance programs and practices
- Monitor Security Operations Center reports, vulnerability reports, audit reports, and regulatory changes to identify and initiate risk prioritization and remediation
- Partner with security service providers to drive improvements in the security posture
- Partner cross-functionally with stakeholders in other business units such as Marketing, IT, Talent, Finance, Legal, and Operational Risk to drive awareness of GRC and Privacy requirements
- Act as a central point of contact/subject matter expert for internal/external partners, ensuring internal controls are properly designed and implemented
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a cyber security field in a multi-faceted user environment
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP highly preferred
- Experience developing and leading an integrated, enterprise-wide governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) program
- Experience with risk management standards, practices, methods, and frameworks including FAIR, ISO, OCTAVE, COBIT and/or NIST CSF
- Demonstrated experience applying security and risk frameworks, regulations and privacy such as NIST CSF/800-53/800-171, CIS, SOC2, GDPR, etc.
- Experience leading NIST, SOC 2, PCI, CSA STAR or similar audits and/or certifications
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description