As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
Business Analyst with experience analyzing and documenting large scale Financial Systems. The BA will work closely with the Business and Operations as well as other Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyze, document and communicate requirements as well as maintain project plans and track project status.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and sprint retrospective).
- Demonstrate ability to help develop product backlogs from high level design at feature level to detailed user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach with developers and subject matter experts to drill into requirements.
- Must be able to engage with a diverse group of people and create strong partnerships with product owners, subject matter experts and end users
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully implement plans.
- Must be responsible for management and prioritization of the product backlog with the product owner/feature SME work with the business and development team to deliver the agreed work within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure the business and the development team are aligned
- Timely planning of sprints and releases to ensure that the team are focused on the right things at the right time.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.