Senior CRM Manager at Rewards Network
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:28 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Rewards Network is looking for a CRM Director to Customer Marketing will provide leadership of the B2B and B2C to continue to advance these key strategic initiatives. This position is responsible to drive positive engagement and growth of our customers. Key focus areas include evolving and implementing customer journeys and our personalization roadmap, using performance insights to improve campaign strategies, supporting implementation of new tools and processes, collaborating with cross functional teams, and driving engagement.
As a CRM Director, here is what we would be looking for you to bring:
· Leading the development of Rewards Networks CRM strategy, working with internal resources and product teams to execute
· Increase the development and execution velocity for trigger-based campaigns driving Rewards Network member engagement and revenue
· Partnering with Product on strategies to increase conversion to membership and increase membership retention/stickiness and monetization via the Product
· Partnering with Product and Engineering teams to refine systems and infrastructure to support new campaigns
· Acting as the subject matter expert at Rewards Network on creative design and lifecycle strategy for email and digital marketing materials, contributing this expertise throughout the company as needed
· Working with the CRM team to optimize deliverability and key engagement metrics (Opens, CTR, etc.)
· Driving campaign optimization via A/B and other testing methodology
· Participating in project brainstorms for all products and testing new ideas on an ongoing basis
· Monitoring and reporting results and overall campaign analysis for customer email programs
What key attributes do brand managers typically have?
· Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
· Expertise in CRM lifecycle mapping and strategy and segmentation
· Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to successful outcomes
· Proven success managing and scaling CRM teams and revenue
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Strong project management skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Bachelor's degree
· 8+ years of experience in direct marketing
· 5+ years of experience developing email, push, and direct campaigns with an enterprise campaign management system (ex. Iterable, Braze, Marketo, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
· Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization to advance a holistic CRM member contact strategy
· Ability to steer prioritization of the CRM team and cross-functional partners to increase velocity and look for ways to improve operational processes
· Strong ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to drive outstanding results
· Successful track record in CRM and experience building and operating at scale
· Deep understanding and experience with email, push notifications, and direct mail
· Highly motivated, proactive, and able to solve diverse problems efficiently
· Demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, and develop others
· Experience collaborating with Product and technical teams
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description