Senior Cyber Threat Analyst at Paylocity
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software development company in a category of its own. We are a publicly traded company that offers an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) which enables employees to share in the long-term growth and future success of the company.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees and supervisors.
The Sr. Cyber Threat Analyst is responsible for understanding and providing appropriate surveillance for the critical cyber threats to Paylocity’s Information Systems. The Cyber Threat Analyst will leverage Network Monitoring, Logging and Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems to produce alerts, audit data and reporting to detect suspicious activity and will analyze the threat data to help the Information Security team to determine what response is appropriate. This position will lead in Incident Responses to analyze and perform forensics analysis to help determine the root cause and recommend corrective measures.
Are you the teammate that we are looking for?
Who you are:
- Passionate about information security and privacy
- A leader and mentor to develop and further the team’s skills and knowledge
- An evangelist regarding the importance of information security
- Well versed in security issues affecting financial service organizations as well as widespread data center operations, such as cloud and mobile technology solutions
- Committed to an ongoing partnership with other high profile groups within the organization (e.g. software development, infrastructure) to insure information security objectives are being understood and embraced
- Established presence within information security communities
- Ability to anticipate problems and recommend decisive action
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Values their role as an adviser and business enabler more than their role as a rule enforcer
- Self-driven, creative, and resourceful
How we work:
- Casual, collaborative environment which embraces and operates under our shared principles
- Complete transparency with open, honest discussions about our progress
- Close working relationships across all areas of the organization
- Focus on outcomes and learning
What we offer:
- A strong commitment to Information Security both financially and organizationally
- An existing talented and passionate Information Security team
- The chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity
- A collaborative environment where our security team is empowered to help steer the direction of the team
- A place to contribute your security knowledge company-wide through forum panels with our product development team
- Annual training allowance to learn new things and bring it back to the team.
- Flexible remote work schedule