Senior Exam Process Specialist at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Gather and organize examination, internal audit or compliance testing review documentation.
- Schedules meetings and organize all review meeting logistics in preparation for and during an examination, audit or review.
- Tracks and communicates examination, audit or review responsiveness and related metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Works on time-sensitive projects and skilled at project management with extensive proficiency.
- Coordination with other business areas.
- Maintains policies and procedures.
- Maintain a library of historical exam responses.
- Research, draft and coordinate review preparation materials relevant to issues facing business units across Compliance and educate the business in advance of anticipated reviews
- Maintain a response library to be provided to the business pre-review, researching reviews and compiling relevant materials.
- Maintain Compliance Exam Management procedures and training guides.
- Utilize project management skillset to establish and maintain review trackers.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies and potential solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field
- 2+ years of experience in financial services or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in financial services or related field
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.