Senior Executive Assistant
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Senior Executive Assistant, you will assist COO and CRO regarding all administrative, organizational and operational matters.
- As Senior Executive Assistant you provide high‐level administrative support to the COO and CRO.
- You take full responsibility of the agenda management for the COO and CRO and ensure perfect integration of professional and private appointments and events.
- You manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements. You proactively schedule internal and external meetings and calls, taking into account different time zones.
- You take charge of booking travel arrangements, hotels, flights, restaurants, etc.
- You manage all incoming mails and take appropriate action depending on the topic, relevance and urgency.
- You respond to mails, forward them to the right person or save them in a folder for personal follow‐up by the COO and CRO. You manage social media contacts.
- You organize personal and shared folders and keep track of the most recent board
- information, budget documentation and management meeting presentations.
- You follow‐up on important professional deadlines and private events and proactively remind the COO and CRO.
- You track and help drive completion of key deliverable and follow‐up on outstanding items. You ensure Powerpoint presentations are impactful with perfect spelling layout and visual.
- You will assist the organization in legal and operational projects on an as needed basis.
Skills we are looking for
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing global senior level executives in a fast‐paced environment
- Proactive, positive, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Team player
- Detail‐oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when needed
- Perfect command of English
- Proficiency in a fast paced digital environment (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Social media, Google mail and Calendar)