Senior IT Financial Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BA in Accounting or Finance with Management Information Systems emphasis
- 5+ years in finance or business analytics roles
- Advanced experience in developing & maintaining complex MS Access database for business analytics / management reporting
- Advanced experience with MS Suite, GL and Forecasting tools required (PeopleSoft/Hyperion)
- Working knowledge of VBA & SQL code language
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities as well as presentation experience.
- Experience in business process consulting
What we’d love you see:
- An advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA would be beneficial but not required
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations within the first 90 days: You will collaborate with the rest of the GT Finance support team and cross functional teams to improve processes/data flow and improve analytical tools for financial analyses and presentations to leadership.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days: You will source, consolidate, and link multiple data sources to create a data store to support multiple complex reporting and analytical outputs related to labor resource cost, consumption, and utilization from both a historical and forecast perspective.
- Provide consultative business intelligence to leadership to drive financial performance, anticipate future pressures, and manage spend, to ensure continued growth from bottom line perspective.
- Leverage your Finance knowledge along with database management and analytic reporting skills to create and drive business intelligence for our largest cost center/operating unit.
- Own & maintain an analytical database focused on labor resource cost of Global Technology projects for historical performance as well as forecasting labor utilization and capacity
- Operationalize & maintain business models to help the business understand performance and predict deviations from & pressures to cost forecasts.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in process enhancements/overhaul related to internal data flows related to relevant labor / project costing information
- Work across all the Global Technology business, partnering with leadership functions, to review, understand, and provide deeper financial insight into GT labor costs operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.