Senior IT Systems Engineer at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re seeking a Senior IT Systems Engineer for Affirm’s Network infrastructure. For our ideal candidate: scaling and maintaining corporate network’s is second nature, troubleshooting and problem-solving are beloved pastimes, and a healthy respect for compliance and documentation is a must.
As a member of Affirm’s Network Eng team you will be the tech backstop for the IT Support Team, guiding the development of our internal networks while exploring and deploying new solutions that will allow the company to grow.
What you'll do
- Administer enterprise networks and assets including: Firewalls, Switches, WAP’s, VPN’s, and DNS appliances.
- Plan, deploy, and configure new systems to keep up with changing needs
- Support our end users in using our networks to optimize their workflows
- Educate on and carry out our IT, Security and Compliance and policy obligations
What we look for
- Strong ability with *nix (OSX & Linux) administration and support.
- Experience with AWS Cloud, specifically the VPC platform.
- Experience administering multi site Enterprise Networks, Remote Access VPN’s and SD-Wan’s.
- Experience with Single Sign On (OneLogin, SAML, LDAP).
- Experience with DNS management (Bind9 / Infoblox).
- Understanding of Security technologies (Encryption, IDS / IPS, CASB, AV, SIEM).
- Experience with Bash or Python scripting - particularly for Automation.
- Experience with SaaS based Logging and Analytics platforms (Datadog, Elastic, Splunk).
- Networking Certifications: CCENT, CCNA, PCnse, CMNO.
- AWS Certifications.
- Infoblox Accreditation.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.